Saturday 10 October 2009

Saturday

Hey guys!
Today I went to the supermarket to pick up some groceries, you know, the usual, waffles, ham, eggs, leek, and a birthday card for my Mum.
Then I had an emergency call from some woman down the road who's sink had a major leakage. I was on the case in minutes with my spanner and all. Managed to fix it, whilst humming Love Machine by Girls Aloud - a classic.

Then I went out til 2am and I just got back. As soon as I got to the club to start work, guess who arrived? Gary. Yes, Gary. He always steals my clients. Everyone would rather watch him strip/poledance than me. I think it's because I'm a hunchback. I still spent the night chatting up sexy ladies - I got some numbers but they don't seem to work right now... hmmm.

snort snort
love Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment